LADP Sugar Babes and Sugar Dolls performs and represents the studio in
festival and holiday parades as well as special events held in the Acadiana area.
Mini Sugar Babes (Ages 3-7, Preschool-2nd Grade)
Jr. Sugar Babes (Ages 8-11, 3rd-6th Grade)
Sugar Dolls (Ages 12+, 7th-12th Grade)
Practice - Thursday January 11th
5:00-6:30 Jr Sugar Babes (Studio 2)
5:00-6:30 Sugar Dolls (Studio 1)
New Iberia Mardi Gras Parade (Jr Sugar Babes & Sugar Dolls only) - Saturday, January 13, 2018 @ 6:00pm
- Arrival/Line Up Time: 5:15pm. Parade starts at 6:00pm.
- Line Up Location: Charles Street between Ann & Prairie street. Look out for the LADP trailer.
- Parade Route: The parade will begin at Ann & Main street...The parade will go down Main and turn right at the intersection of Jefferson and Main...The parade will cross the bridge on Jefferson and immediately turn right on Front street...The parade will turn left at Front & Duperior and take another right at Duperior and Marie Street...
- End of Parade/Pick Up Location: Dance schools will exit the parade at the intersection of Marie and Pollard Street. Parents can pick up dancers at intersection of Davis/Pollard street.
- Jr Sugar Babes: Uniform (WEAR BLACK LONG SLEEVE UNDER ARMOR), Tan tights, black ankle socks, black marching shoes, performance earrings, hair bow, performance poms, hair in bu/donut (secure hair bow with bobby pins), make up - not mandatory (but optional at parent's discretion).
- Sugar Dolls: Uniform, Tan tights, black ankle socks, black marching shoes, performance earrings, hair clip, performance poms, hair in low ponytail with part on left side (secure bangs with bobby pins), make up - mandatory (eyes and lips), WEAR ELITE JACKET.